Thursday 8 December 2011

A Christmas Wishlist


(From top left to right) Cheap Monday Sweater, $77. "Like A Portable Playground" Burton Snowboard, $349.95. La Sardina Camera & Flash - Fischers Fritze, $101.16.  Romwe Cable Knit Snood, $21. Diptyque Tubereuse, $60/$28. Garnier Pure Active Spot-on Roll-on, $12. The Brightest Star In The Sky by Marian Keyes. Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub, $8.95. Kate Spade Essex Large Scout, $445.
1. Cheap Monday Sweater
I almost purchased this a few months ago but didn't for some reason (let's call it impulse un-purchasing), but now I'm in need/want of a grey sweatshirt so I've found myself yearning for this.

2. Burton Snowboard
How can words describe how much I want this?! It's so gorgeous oh my goodness. I am especially in need of it (I say that alot don't I...) since my current snowboard is a bit too short for my liking. And of course, this one is absolutely AMAZING!!! I love flowers.

3. La Sardina Camera
This is purely out of material greed. I just think the concept's so cool; a camera shaped like a can of sardines?? I want! And I'm currently going through my lomography phase too. So. La Sardina? Yes please.

4. Romwe Cable Knit Snood
 I recently discovered Romwe and I have been eyeing some of their items for a while. And snoods are such a great alternative to old-school scarves, don't you think? Sadly this is out of stock though :(

5. Diptyque Tubereuse Candle
I like candles. 

6. Garnier Pure Active Spot-on Roll-on
 I've been looking around for some creams or gels for spots, and saw my friend using this a few weeks ago and she said it was really convenient to use so I though I'd give this a try sometime.  

7. Brightest Star In The Sky by Marian Keyes 
I am absolutely in love with Marian Keyes, got a couple of her other books the other day, and I couldn't put them down! Am quite excited to read this one since it's one of her bestsellers. 

8.  Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub 
I have flaky lips sometimes and apparently this is edible so I really want to give this a go! I mean, come on, treatment for flaky lips AND food?!?!? I definitely don't mind! Although i'm a bit apprehensive about how it'll taste though :/ But still, I am looking forward to trying some of Lush's products, they all look like they smell great! 

9. Kate Spade Bag 
Neon colours are great for adding a pop of colour to your outfits, and Kate Spade has these absolutely gorgeous-ly coloured bags which I am totally craving for right now. An alternative to this could be the Cambridge Satchel.

No comments:

Post a Comment